Is it just me or is the director's cut always better.

My friends and I decided to watch all three versions on the SALT dvd (theatrical, director's cut and unrated extended versions). I remembered the theatrical from the theaters of course but wanted to see the other two to find out how different they are. I will not mention any of the storyline or differences to the storyline from the latter two to be considerate to those how have not seen Salt. But of all three I really liked the director's cut, the theatrical second and the unrated extended last which IMHO sucked. It always seems that when a dvd has the director's cut, I've always enjoyed it more than the theatrical. I wish Hollywood would just let the director's make the film the whay they envision it as the storyline seems much better. Just wondering if others feel the same and also if others who have seen all three versions of SALT feel the same.

Not "Salt", but I actually preferred the theatrical release of "Bladerunner" to the director's cut.

The narrative voiceover by Harrison Ford - for me, at least - really added to the "film noir" feeling of the movie.

Judging from the many reviews of the film on IMDB.com, however, I seem to be the only person on the planet to feel this way!