Hasegawa 1:200 777:300 JAL fs

Last of my airliners to go now then just got the military models: Hasegawa 1:200 Boeing 777-300 in JAL new colours boxed and will also throw in a set of liveries unlimited AGA2-100 British airways 777-200 wings decals. I planned to use some of them to make the 300 into a BA model. £18.00 including postage to anywhere

Edited by paul montague

Go buy the Contrails GE90-115 kit for that BA 777 you are about to build. JAL uses Pratt & Whitneys' on both the -200s' and -300s', even though they use the GE90s' on their -300ERs'.

Thanks for the advice, however...

I saw some of his products during Telford's 2010 Scale Model World show but wasn't impressed with both quality and accuracy (this opinion, related to the GE90-110/-115 set in 1:144, is personal of course).

I'd still prefer try scratchbuild my own ones in both scales, there are many civilian and military engine nacelles in any scales that, with the help of grinding/sanding/puttying, will look like accurate GE90-110/-115s.