Hi All,

I have the following kits available for sale or trade. Make an offer if you think the prices are a little high. Im looking for a Hasegawa 1/48 F-4G or Navy F-4B/N if you want to trade.

All kits are unstarted and inventoried as 100% complete. Condition of box and interior bags are listed with each kit.

Payment by PayPal only. Ill mail your package by the USPS service of your choice, at cost. Kits will be mailed from 03884 if you want to guesstimate your postage

Trumpeter 1/24 Bf.109G-10 # 02409. I received this kit in a trade. Box is open and interior bags are removed. Wings and fuselage halves were removed from sprues for dry fitting. A few of the steel hinge rods have been replaced with brass rod. Decals are still sealed. SOLD

Dragon 1/48 Me.262A-1a/Jabo #5507. Box is open, interior bags are sealed. Includes Eagle Strike Stormbirds Part 1 #48007 $16.00

Revell 1/48 Ju.87B-2 #04564. Box is open and interior bag is open clear parts are still sealed. Includes partial Aeromaster decal sheet and complete E.D Models Tropical Stukas decal sheet. The E.D. Models sheet includes the desert snake markings. $18.00 PENDING SALE

Academy 1/72 B-17G Carolina Moon #2143. Box is open, interior bags are sealed. Includes Aeromaster Flying Fortresses Part 1 #72-212. $16.00

Academy 1/72 B-24D Blonde Bomber II #2135. Box is open, interior bags are sealed. $14.00 PENDING SALE

Thanks for looking!

John

Edited by jm190