Hi Marshall ;

The only pic's I have in my reference books are of a Euro One wrap around camouflage scheme for a NY ANG HH-3

HH-3ENYANGpic1.jpg

The caption on the bottom of this next pic is for the first pic above

HH-3ENYANGpic2.jpg

The caption for the third pic say's , " A 102nd HH-3 flies over the salt marshes of suburban Long Island "

HH-3ENYANGpic3.jpg

Here's a Euro 1 camo scheme diagram patten

HH-3ENYANGpic4.jpg

I realise all this is not what you were asking about but I thought it might make for some interesting reference non the less.

I'm a big fan of the HH-3 , with 8 1/72 kits in the stash , two more under construction and two finished . I even have one of those 1/48 resin conversion sets for the Hasegawa SH-3D Seaking to convert to a HH-3 .

John .

John thanks for the help...photos are great!!!....Had no reference on the 102s HH-3s in the Euro 1 scheme....Was able to find in book on the ANG some reference on those in the ADC Grey schemes....just need to find a bit more info on those in the SEA colors....John thank you again Sir.....Marshall

]

John thanks for the help...photos are great!!!....Had no reference on the 102s HH-3s in the Euro 1 scheme....Was able to find in book on the ANG some reference on those in the ADC Grey schemes....just need to find a bit more info on those in the SEA colors....John thank you again Sir.....Marshall

]