After thinking about it, I decide to post a bad trader alert on Kale Crum of Buffalo NY, so that others might be wary when trading with him.

Kale posted looking for a Revell 1:48 Eurofighter twin seater. Since I have a couple, I decided to trade one with him. I did inform him that though the box is crushed, all parts are still present and still in its bag.

Kale offered a few kits for trade, which I pick the Hasegawa 1:48 F-14A wolfpack boxing. He informed me that some parts are off the sprues, but all parts are present, and to sweeten the deal he throw in an extra decal sheet.

upon receiving the kit, I realize that the kit has been partially started, and the instruction is missing.

I contacted him to cancel the trade, and offer to pay the shipping to return the kit back to him as long as he returned the Typhoon back to me. He refused claiming this is a fair trade.

Upon checking further, I realize that not only has the kit been partially started, it has missing major parts as well which means it cannot be completed as a kit.

I am posting this so that others can be aware when trading with him

Song

it was respectful to post your vent. I wasnt going to respond out of respect for you also. However i cannot be silent now. i explained to you that i didnt have the means to ship the model back to you. I told you what i knew of the model. I did not know that there were major parts missing. In fact the only thing that I personally saw that was started and I felt it wasnt a big deal was the rear wall in the cockpit tub. This is also the first time youve even mentioned major parts. Now your adding things to your story...GROW THE ***** UP. Had you mentioned that i would have immediately sent the model back. I shipped it to you faster then you did. I paid over $22 for shipping on a kit that didnt even cost me that much. I recieved your kit 3 days later. The model is in the mail. Dont expect the same shipping time either. And btw i did open the eurofighter just to check it. Dont worry all the parts are there. Infact Im in another transaction which I was sent an excessive amount of money for one of my other models. I emailed the guy and offered a refund of the difference of the price we agreed upon. To which he accepted. I dont consider this to be the actions of a bad trader.

And to anybody who does not want to trade with me I have had many transactions on this forum that have all gone well. Selling, buying and trading. I made one mistake and now the whole ***** world wants to come down on me.

I also respectfully ask that nobody else voice their opinion. You all have already done that on Songs other post.

Edited by Kale

Hi Kale,

I only took a comparison today with the instructions from another F-14A kit. The tail part of the F-14A is also missing. I dont think I can build an F-14A with a tail missing. Also, this is your exact statement to me in the message:

I will ship the F-14A back to you with the Eagle Strike Decal.

Well i have a few kits right now

Hasegawa F-14A Wolfpack kit Box #P20

Box and Bags are open everything there. <<<<??????

Includes Eagle Strike Decals 48-165

Revell F-14D Super Tomcat #85-4729

Box open Bags Sealed

Includes Aeromaster 48-560

Testors

OV-10A Bronco #506

Box open still in bags

F-18 A/B Hornet #581

box open no bags

Esci S-3A viking #4051

Box and Bags open

Includes aftermarket Decals for VS-40 (i think either cam or yellow hammer)

Monogram F-8 Crusader #5826

Box open no bags no instructions

Comes with the Cutting edge VF-84 Decals CED 48210

Let me know what you think or what you might want