Hey, that's a cool paint scheme. You could easily apply that to any planes, and it'll look good!

Well, I am around General Aviation a lot and honestly some of the paint schemes are boring. I thought after 30 years of painting models to look like the real thing I would try something different. I plan on doing more in the future.

Another nice piece of work! You should do aircraft wraps. Like cars, but for aircraft. Just don't cover my probes!

It would be nice work if I could get it. I have thought about that and my look into it, but I want to get a good collection of designs before I start talking to anyone.

Well now aren't you the busy beaver, from hotshot high performance to da puddle jumper in GA, well the kids flying around down low need to attention too, me, I've got a project in mind for crop dusters. Very nice job on the scheme.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Well now aren't you the busy beaver, from hotshot high performance to da puddle jumper in GA, well the kids flying around down low need to attention too, me, I've got a project in mind for crop dusters. Very nice job on the scheme.

Thanks again Greywolf. I have really enjoyed building GA aircraft. I have been asked by the local airport to build some planes that are based there, right now they are working on getting a display case just for my models. so I know that I have an Cessna 152, Piper Cub and a Piper Cherokee to build in my future.