Thanks all. Didn't even notice the spots. Will see if I can do something about that.

The decals were very nice. All they took was, well, patience. I usually don't have much of that but it turned out ok. The only real setback is around the canopy. Some of the decal ripped off and the frame decals didn't fit very well. I touched up everything with Tamiya Park Green. It's a little lighter than the green used but close enough for me.

Tom if I don't make it to the October meeting it'll be at the CMS for sure.

Maybe I'll get a plaque with it?

Well I think she's done. Added the rest of the antenna and the catch hook. Removed aforementioned dark spots of wash. Touched up paint where needed. Added the exhausts, they don't fit that great but are ok.

I glued the wingtips on and am letting it sit. Hopefully sun will be out tomorrow I can get pictures.

13D5D346-E8A8-4177-BFA9-664004BA92A4_zpsgel8plw2.jpg

52EA534A-4BDC-4992-85CC-A22DC44F72E0_zpsej2ea2y4.jpg

A185119E-60CE-45C6-95EE-19401C1037ED_zpsnp78qfn5.jpg

I didn't really weather the gear much so I may come back and do that later. I removed all the stubs from the pylons so it won't ever have weapons. I kind of like it without.

Happy with it. Especially for cutting the flaps and wings.

K