LF 1/48 Airfix Tornado GR1 cockpit or possibly just the tub and instrument panel parts to go in my Esci/Ertl GR.1. If you used an aftermarket resin set and have your old pit laying around, I'll take it in any usable shape!

Basically, i got an Airwaves PE set for my Tornado but it's for the Airfix kit. I didn't know that when i purchased it. I have the Esci/Ertl Tornado Desert Storm Kit I got for free. Cockpit is super bare, and the PE set doesn't come close to fitting. I could fab up something to work, but would rather get my hands on airfix pit and see what all i can use/combine.

OR if you have a resin set that will fit, and you're not going to use it, we may can work something out. If it's a full nice resin set, I'd be down to trade a brand new full 1/48 Revell MiL-24 Hind open box sealed bags.

US only please, international stuff just gets too expensive. I have a few more things to trade, or could paypal a few bucks.

Thanks!