Marine Corps EA-6B Sunset - Decals

Gentlemen,

Support from a number of squadrons continues to hit my inbox. A second EA-6B decal sheet is in progress that will cover many Prowlers at the end of their service. I don't do these decals to make money. I don't care if anyone else releases a sheet first. It doesn't matter to me how many sheets I release a year! I do this to preserve Marine aviation history. Flying Leathernecks Decals is more of a passion than it is a business. I'm in this game for the Marines that fly and maintain our aircraft and to provide you with the most accurate decals of Marine Aircraft bar none!

Accuracy and historical preservation above profit every single time.

Dave,

Got it, and we’re all over it.  I already reached out to our squadron photographer about this, and I will forward your email on to her.  I will have our Airframes shop get you the specifics regarding measurements.  Of coincidence, my name was on aircraft 05 back in OIF.  It’s great how our small community still comes full circle even at the end of times.

Very Respectfully,

Major xxxxx "Rudy" Lxxxxx

VMAQ-2 Aircraft Maintenance Officer

location Air Base, at that place

SIPR:

DSN: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Can Do Easy"