A4-M Seat and Cockpit painted.

Well the Lanc may have caused me fits this weekend, but the Scooter has been a very theraputic. Seat and Cockpit have been painted.

Paints are a mix of PollyScale and Citadel (basic Gull Grey and Black are PS, everything else is Citadel).

The tub was sprayed the basic grey, the panels picked out in black, then given a very light black ink wash in the crevises. Original colour was drybrushed back over. Very dry to pick out the console details, then slightly wetter to blend in the wash.

A second even lighter wash with a brownish mix to add some 'dirt', then picked out the details with a fine brush.

Finally some minor wear and tear with a steel PrismaColour pencil.

Cheers,

Matt

Pic: 1 Seat. I tried to represent the 'silver/grey/blue' belt colour I've seen in some pictures. Not sure I captured it quite right. Belts and buckles look a bit 'blobby' after painting.

Pic 2: The basic tub. The quilting on the back wall is ordinary kitchen foil embossed over the kit side panels, super glued in place and then trimmed.