Victor Koh situation

Have been keeping a eye on this thread & wondering, what's the latest? Thanks to Steve for implementing a forum where info like this can be shared for the common good of all. Thanks Jim

"Here we go again" ???

The only energy wasted was lost when you made your reply. That 'bend over and take it' mentality really gets under my skin...

With that attitude, nothing ever changes, and little punks like Victor Koh press on with their pathetic little ways... its not that I fully expect a return from my efforts, its about doing what I can to prevent it from happening again.

Call it consideration...

Guest Mike Robinson
You would have better odds winning a competition with a Hobbycraft kit.

For what it's worth I took a First in 1/48 Scale and Larger Single Engine with my Hobbycraft Corsair with folded wings that's featured here at ARC, so don't rule out a miracle yet...lol

Mike Robinson

Guest Maxmoore1

I have traded a few pathetic emails with Victor and have gotten a wonderful string of broken promises again.

I figure that the odds of my ever getting anything due to me are pretty nil, but to refute Dennis Webber, it has been worth the effort.

Number one, we "outed" Victor, and apparently kept a few folks at least from making a mistake, and we shut Victor down for good.

And number two, there was a chance that Victor would make good.

Dennis, if this is such a waste of time, why do you bother looking?

Later,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
I have great faith in the ARC members in Singapore.

Singapore has very stiff laws. Victor has some serious decisions ahead.

Steve B

Hi guys,

Sorry about my jetsetting jobs.... been moving around Asia a bit.... I got to talk to Mike and Gareth about this tomorrow (SGP time).. See what is the situation.

Steve, we aint letting this guy get away with it... As per advised by Gareth... , please lodge your complaints immdediately ... with Singapore Embassies once you heard from Gareth....Yes... in Singapore we take this seriously....

Bush might not find and capture Osama... but this "Osama" is going to be caught one way or another.....

Much apologies to people caught in this deceit......

I couldn't resist commenting on the Victor Koh situation because of the off-chance of hearing a wonderful come-back like Mike's. Winning a competition with a Hobbycraft is like being a jedi knight... tremendous discipline and great self-control.

Regarding some of the other comments:

Don't be angry at me just because the truth is painful. I'm just trying to help you through one of the 12 steps of healing, that's all.

Victor's deeds will catch up with him, but none of us will have anything to do with it. If you really think you've "shut-down" Victor or done much to prevent this from happening again you haven't learned much from the whole experience.

Hi David,

Least we in Singapore can try to do is to reecover as much of the loot as possible......

Please understand we are not letting Victor hide behind us ... He is going to be in the open....

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lukasz Kedzierski
the truth is painful. I'm just trying to help you through one of the 12 steps of healing, that's all.

You know nothing about the truth :blink:

I was the first one to post an alert on V Koh on Hyperscale and joined Mike here on ARC as well.

I just got one of my two kits from Victor Koh. The second one is apparently a week behind (if anyone can believe this) since he gave it to his friend (apparently he has friends). He sent it to show me his good intentions. So there you go :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Lukasz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, since I was one of the first to holler about Victor, I should probably also speak up and let anyone who cares to look know that he actually made good.

Granted he took the least expensive route available and shipped the kits I sent him back to me surface and space available, and the shipping took two months, but he DID return the kits I sent him.

Thanks to all the guys in Singapore, Alan, Gareth and Mike who helped get to the bottom of this, and good trading in the future!

Mike Moore

Guest Bradimer...the KGB informant
I have great faith in the ARC members in Singapore.

Singapore has very stiff laws. Victor has some serious decisions ahead.

Steve B

They acted swiftly and justly. My hat's off to KGB errrr.... I mean ARC singapor division!

-Brady

"Lukasz Kedzierski" aka Victor Koh!

Dude, if I am Victor Koh you are the biggest dickhead on the planet. Here is my email address: kedzierski@wehi.edu.au, and if you have something to say to me (like apologise) then feel free to write. And check other discussion groups, I posted the alert with my details and everything. And yes, I already got one kit from VK.

Lukasz

• 9 months later...

I too worked a trade with Victor, and like everyone else it took forever for the issue to be resolved.

I eventually received an e-mail from Victors' father apologizing for his sons' behaviour and a promise to return the kit I sent to Victor. At that point (months after the original trade...) I was not overly optimistic. But eventually, my Hasagawa Typhoon showed up in the mail. It was poorly packed and the kit box received some damage, but the kit itself was okay.

I have no idea what, if anything happened to Victor himself.

Kerry