Guys-

All of the images for the last batch of entries have been processed, most of the articles for the final update are done, and the raffle will be drawn this Sunday. Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so you didn't think I forgot about you. Watch this space for a list of raffle winners on Sunday.

When it's all wrapped up, I'll either have the winners contact the sponsors directly (for those sponsors that will be shipping out prizes themselves), or I'll have you send me your snail-mail address (for those items that are in my possession). Also, if you win a raffle prize and plan on being in Atlanta, let me know. If I can fit it in my luggage, I'll bring it along with me.

As I said, just wanted to keep everybody in the loop. My apologies for the delay, but I have had two absolutely insane weeks at work, and it's been difficult to keep up with everything. Check this thread Sunday to see if you're a winner! :(

Cheers,

Steve