Well everyone here is my first attempt at eagle before ii try one for the group build, it is the Tamiya 1/48 F-15c it was a good kit the only thing i wish was better is the cockpit and the intakes and the cans, i used the acacdemy engines for this one, 2 problems i found as you will see is where i used putty around the nose and left fuslage it made dimples, i don't know what that is, and second some of the decals got little bumps on htem after i sprayed the dullcoat any clues?? any critiques would be great, before i start my next eagle for the group build, here are the pics, thanks for your replies in advance. eugene.

Looking at the phots I would guess that the putty used (or tube cement?) has sofened the plastic. If it is that that has caused the problem try building the filler up in thin layes giving each one time to dry properly befor adding the next. The silvering on the tail markings can be prevented by appling the decals to a gloss finish or by setting them on a bed of Future floor polish!

I used microset/microsol before i put the decal on and then used it after. so should i use the microgloss first then apply or use future where the decal will goo and the microset over that and then dullcoat????

I used microset/microsol before i put the decal on and then used it after. so should i use the microgloss first then apply or use future where the decal will goo and the microset over that and then dullcoat????

You should gloss the whole model befor decaling but I have found that , as long as you apply the required finish at the end, you can get away with just spotting future where the decals go. As it dries it should pull them down flat .