HobbyDecal stencils for 1/32 F-15E

Hey, check out my message above on using Kim's dry transfer stencils. If you haven't tried these things, you absolutely must! These things are little tiny jewels in and of themselves. Text is legible (at least in 1/32) and they go on easier than I ever thought they would.

When I first opened the package and had a look at the multitudes of stencils I'll admit I was a little more than just apprehensive. I almost put them back in their ziploc bag and used the kit (Tamiya) stencil decals. ..Boy am I glad I didn't! I will never (I know, I know.....never say never) or I'll do my best to, never again use kit supplied waterslide decal stencils. That's how good these dry transfers are.

It's not often that I laud a product as I'm a member of the old school (at 44 years young) and have been doing it the "hard" way for as long as I can remember. I've seem many gimmicks come and go...These are no gimmick, they actually do what they're intended to! :thumbsup:

Like I said above, Kudos for an excellent product and user friendly too!

TimC.