Well seeing as the Halibag went so well thought I'd drop in a few other of my bombers.

Lincoln 57 Squadron, flightpath conversion and kits at war decal sheet, Magna models resin tail fins and a few odds and sods from spares box

Lanc LM 130, 463 Sqdn RAAF. Airfix kit with Matchbox Lanc props, squadron canopy and bomb aimers blister, RAFDecal Sqdn codes, spares from decal box serial No.s and hand painted Noseart and bomblog. Intend to do this one in 48 scale at some point. Have overdone the exhaust stains but was experimenting with a new airbrush at time, mind you it has 61 ops on the board. Wasn't sure of colour of noseart but through the wonders of the internet contacted an Aussie modeller who put me in touch with another Aussie who directed me to a 463Sqdn historian in UK who put me in touch with the rear gunner of Nicks last offensive operation. He said it was white. Had an interesting 2 hour conversation with this veteran. Told him that after 26 missions he was a brave man. He said that if he'd been really brave he'd have refused to go again after the first one, which to me means he must have been braver than I thought 'cos he knew what was coming during the next 25 missions. Eventually shot down by Heinz-Wolfgand Schnaufer. Nick eventually was lost during a fighter affiliation exercise when it collided with a Hurricane, all seven of the crew died in the crash.

Edited by Honeybee