Help!! - looking for instruction set

Hi folks

Im a newbie modeller, and new to these forums too.

Nice to be a part of this community - looks like a wonderful place.

I recently bought a Academy FB-111A Aardvark on ebay. When it arrived i opened it up only to be dissapointed to find all the instructions are in Korean

Does anyone have the english instruction sheet they could scan and send to me, as im at a loss at how to obtain them??

I guess it doesnt have to be the exact kit, any Academy F-111 will probably do ( did they make any other version of F111?)

Thanks a span for your help

Hope to hear from someone who can assist me asap!

PM me or email me if you can

I think I have one at home, just finished moving my household and not sure of where everything is yet.

If I have them and if mine are in English, I'll scan and send you PM for your home addy.

Edited by majortomski
I think I have one at home, just finished moving my household and not sure of where everything is yet.

If I have them and if mine are in English, I'll scan and send you PM for your home addy.

Thanks a lot mate. Ill await them with baited breath :cheers:

• 5 months later...

Hi Terryt

i have the same problem can you help me too please i have made exactly the same buy through e-bay and found the instruction sheets in corean

please do help me thanks

Regards

Jonathan

Check your e-mail I just sent you the instructions (the e-mail from your web page)