Dynamic Scale Modelling questions

Just curious if anyone has modelled a kit using the components from Dynamic Scale Models. The motion and sound seems really neat. I'm looking more at using a kit for a B-17 build. I'm on a kick right now because I got the once in a lifetime treat of being able to fly in the B-17 Liberty Bell. What a treat!!!!!

1.) How easy is the install

2.) How well does the kit hold up

3.) How long did it take to recieve your kit from payment to doorstep

4.) What was the approximate package cost for the total deal

Thanks for your help and imput is appreciated. Just want some feedback before I place an order:)

http://www.dynamicscalemodeling.com/images/?M=A

I have recently received the custom made unit for the Grumman AA1A Yankee and it is a jewel. I worked with Clyde to get the sound sequence and engine effects for my aircraft and it works very well.

I am scratch-building the Yankee, aka the "Alley Cat" in 1:32 scale and even in that scale it is small. The sound of all switches turning on with the appropriate lights after engine start is very realistic.

As for pricing, why not contact him directly as each unit is custom made and the prices will vary. My unit was a bit more expensive than trying to build it myself, and far better than my DC-3 attempt!

The wiring is very delicate and requires careful handling but it works very well.

Barney

GrummanAA1A-4.jpg

Edited by Barneydhc82

Ok, thanks for the information. I'll give him a call and we'll see what we can get our hands on. I can see this may be a chronic issue- B-17, B-24, B-29.......I can't believe how good it sounds.

How well is the prop synchronized with the sound durring start???