BAD TRADERS: Bill Huber (aka P47ACE503) and Paypal

Read'em and weep boys. A glowing testimonial for both Bill and the uselessness of Paypal...

Dear Glen Senkowski,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer

Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds

from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery

of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in

question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and

will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include

issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.

Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take

action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss

the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that

it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------

Transaction Details

Transaction Date: Sep 15, 2006

Transaction Amount: -$43.00 USD

Your Transaction ID:

Seller's Transaction ID:

Case Number: PP-208-639-374

Seller's Name: William Huber

Seller's Email: p47ace503@aol.com

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

I can't speak for or against the seller, but Paypal is a crock when it comes to refunds. I've had issues with other sellers and I get the same canned answer from Paypal, never get my money back. It's worse now that they are owned by Ebay. Even when I have a dispute through Ebay, it sends me to Paypal, who then refers me right back to Ebay. The only time I got my money back was when the Ebay listing said it was covered, but never from an individual. The most recent dispute I had was from Patrick Barnes, pat53b@yahoo.com, who posted kits for sale and I fell for it, got one kit and no more. Paypal just told me that that transaction does not qualify for a refund.

Glen,

I know exactly what 'ya mean.

If a bad trader has forewarning he's gonna lose or is simply so bad he knows it, then if he cleans out his account, then PayPal can't recover the funds. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what you can do about it though :woo:

Glen Your package is on the way, so you really won. Because Paypal WILL deduct your purchase price from my account as it build up. So, yes it IS my fault for being so slow, however you will get your money back and the kitt and I would not want it any other way!

Bill

P47ace503@aol.com

Glen Your package is on the way, so you really won. Because Paypal WILL deduct your purchase price from my account as it build up. So, yes it IS my fault for being so slow, however you will get your money back and the kitt and I would not want it any other way!

Bill

P47ace503@aol.com

Hi Bill, apparently you know the drill on how Paypal handles judgements against accounts - I didn't. To quote one of our presidents, "I'm not a crook." IF I get my order and IF Paypal sends me a refund you will get it back. All I ever wanted was a little courtesy and what I paid for. Had you ever replaced one of your mean spirited postings with just ONE "I'm sorry I'm running late" email response, all of this never would have happened.

It's not about winning or losing and it's unfortunate that see yourself as a victim, incapable of apologizing. I hope that things improve for you.