Building helos has come to a halt

Helo fellow helo modelers, I have been some kind of busy here the past few days. I made it to the NAS Pensacola airshow last Friday and then I went on vacation up to North Carolina for a few days and as soon as I got back I moved all the furniture out of my house because me and my wife made the move to sell our house and build one. So this move has put a big halt on building models for a while until I get some what organized to start building again.

I have an AH-64D Longbow with 1-227th markings in progress along with the 1/48 Italeri UH-1D which by the way needs a lot of work because the fit freakin sucks. I hope to finish those in the near future and get some pics posted. I plan to stay active on the forums as much as I can.

Brock

Edited by Longbow Mech
Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Man, that sucks but hey, a house is alot more important than a model, good luck getting back in it and hope to see more of your work!

Edited by LITTLE BIRD 117

Vandy,

We had some custom decals made for some of the birds out at Hanchey AAF that Brock and I work with on a daily basis. Trigger's the guy to talk to about that. What kind of helos are you interested in, cuz there are more decal options on the horizon.

Jon

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Hi Jon,

I see that you said trigger is the man for getting helo decals, would he be the one who could make decals that have super 64's tail number and the rest of the markings that the SOA had in OD green back in 93? Oh ya, in OD. Thanks guys!

Thanks Cobra hist. Littel Bird and I want the same thing's I see. I like to have OD MH-60 DAP decals in 1/35th scale (with the nose art). Some CH-53 in 1/48th would be nice. Mater of fact any Marine helo decls in 1/48th. ;)

That HIND out of AZ I think, The one the U.S. Flies. in 1/35th. SH-60 Navy Fire Hawks (1/48th). Just to name a few.