I know there is no kit ( although I have the old vacuform issued way back ) of this Grumman bird however CANAV books(CANAVBOOKS.com here in Canada) have just published a very nice book on the Grumman Mallard, 182 pages filled with colour and B&W photos and two cut-away drawings. You can order by contacting Mr Larry Milberry at 416-698-7559. My copy came in at $can 47.00. Note that I am not doing a sale pitch with this, I am just a Flying Boat nut sharing info with a bunch of flying boat nuts.

Good stuff Louis.

Louis had emailed me this info and I asked him to post it on the forum for any prospective Mallard(ers) out there.

It might be worth starting a pinned topic for any helpful reference information relevant to the Splash GB, what ja reckon?

Cheers :cheers:

Doc

i havent seen anyone else doing a USCG plane besides my goose yet, but the USCG website has links to each of its planes with info about each one like where it was stationed, when, what happened to it, etc.