Finally back to modeling since a pause after the holidays. I have two 1/72 He60 kits in progress, one by Azur with PE and the other by Flugzeug. Both are from same molds but have differnt decals. The plastic on the Flugzeug is better than that from Azur.

Below are photos of the almost completed interior of the Azur kit. It combines injected plastic for floor control column and seat with PE 2-part instrument panels, steering wheel and throttle quadrant(s). The ribs and stringers were added by me. To be added later will be the PE gunners seat and the plastic/PE gun ring & gun.

He60interior1.jpg

He60interior2.jpg

He60interior3.jpg

I will build the Flugzeug kit out-of-the-box, as it has no PE. Of course that interior will be much simplier.

Jeff

Was starting to finish the fuselage of the second He60 when I could not find the engine cowling. :P I think the cat hid it :thumbsup:

So I had to build a new cowling using scrap plastic from the vac kit I am also building

Newnose1.jpg

A lot of sanding and some filler and I have a new cowling (sorry about focus):

newnose2.jpg

My two He 60 kits are finally starting to look like airplanes:

twins.jpg

It has taken a lot filler and sanding and checking and filling and sanding.......................

Jeff