Hey Gang,

I was looking through my 1/32 Tamiya F-15C kit yesterday and found out that I'm missing the instrument panal :wub: . It seems that either I gave it to someone cause I was thinking of using BB cockpit or I just simiply missplaced it. So, I need your help :coolio: ; if anyone here might have used a BB cockpit set with their build of the big Eagle and still have the original tamiya part in their parts box. I will like to take it from you. Of course, I will be happy to pay for the part. Please, email me if anyone can help. Thanks.

Mike

Hey Gang,

I was looking through my 1/32 Tamiya F-15C kit yesterday and found out that I'm missing the instrument panal :crying: . It seems that either I gave it to someone cause I was thinking of using BB cockpit or I just simiply missplaced it. So, I need your help :rolleyes: ; if anyone here might have used a BB cockpit set with their build of the big Eagle and still have the original tamiya part in their parts box. I will like to take it from you. Of course, I will be happy to pay for the part. Please, email me if anyone can help. Thanks.

Mike

I don't know if this will help or not, but Tamiya USA is real good about replacing parts. Just email them, I am sure they will help you out.

I don't know if this will help or not, but Tamiya USA is real good about replacing parts. Just email them, I am sure they will help you out.

Thanks for your respond, I will try to call them and see if it is possible. I know that I can buy the whole sprue of any kits but I didn't knew that they will help replace a single part. Thanks again for your help.

Mike