A bit confussed, what is the color of today's (after LASTE) A-10A's?

Is it completely black or grey with black panels?

On the web I only find the grey onces...

Help!

Thnx.

Jake summed it up! 36231 Dk gull grey. All our jets still have the original paint in the cockpit so its a bit dirtier than a factory fresh jet.

BTW I have never seen a A-10 cockpit that has been repainted, thats not say that they don't but all the jets I have sen its the same paint that they sprayed on in the late 70's!!

Question to add on to this, since you guys are around the Hogs on a regular basis...the coaming, railings and the decking behind the ejection seat are black though, right? They seem to be in the pics I've seen. The grey is just the panel face, floor, walls, and armrest areas (with black instruments)? Or are the coaming, railings and decking supposed to be grey as well (dirtier grey, in this case)?

Thanks.

Question to add on to this, since you guys are around the Hogs on a regular basis...the coaming, railings and the decking behind the ejection seat are black though, right? They seem to be in the pics I've seen. The grey is just the panel face, floor, walls, and armrest areas (with black instruments)? Or are the coaming, railings and decking supposed to be grey as well (dirtier grey, in this case)?

Thanks.

Yes there Black, but the l/h side of the railing i.e. where we climb in the cockpit is pretty much worn to bare metal with a hint of ZC at the worn edges. If we were'nt so darn busy at work right now I would get you a shot.