There are 15 jets on this sheet, and it includes FULL stencils for Euro 1 and a two-tone gray jet, A-10A and/A-10C, paint barn stencils, ladder door artwork, and even decals for the markings on the ejection seats and LITENING pod.
1) A-10A 77-0205, 926TFG New Orleans, Operation Desert Storm 1991, nose art on both sides of nose. 'Chopper Popper'
2) A-10C 78-0633, 124FW, Idaho ANG, Operation Inherent Resolve, December 2016 Massive amount of mission markings.
3) A-10A 78-0642, 104FW, Massachusetts ANG, 131st Fighter Squadron flagship, December 2005, Iraqi Freedom mission markings
4) A-10A 79-0136, 926FW New Orleans, Operation Enduring Freedom, April 2005
5) A-10A 79-0158, 354FW Myrtle Beach AFB, SC, Operation Desert Storm 1991
6) A-10C 79-0189, 74FS, 23Wg, Moody AFB, GA, May 2016
7) A-10C 81-0953, 74FS, 23Wg, Moody AFB, GA, Operation Enduring Freedom 2012
8) A-10A 81-0964, 74FS, 23Wg, Moody AFB, GA, March 2006 Helo Killer
9) A-10A 81-0964, 21FS, 363FW, Shaw AFB, SC, 1993 Helo killer
10) A-10A 81-0964 21FS, 507ACW, Shaw AFB SC, 1992 507th Air Control Wing flagship Helo Killer
11) A-10C 80-0265, 127Wg, Michigan ANG, 127th Wing flagship May 2016
12) A-10C 81-0975, 127wg, Michigan ANG, Operation Inherent Resolve November 2015 Massive amount of mission markings
13) A-10C 81-0992, 81FS Spangdahlem AB, Germany, led final 4-ship from Spang, May 2013
14) A-10A 82-0646, 103FW, Connecticut ANG, September 2005 Iraqi Freedom mission markings
15) A-10C 82-0651, 25FS Osan AB, Korea 51st Operations Group flagship May 2015