Guys let me go ahead and get this out in the open...over the holiday season i lost my grandmother,after that my 2 year old son got the flu,after that my 3 month old now has RSV,and to top all this joy that i am having, me and my wife of 5 years are calling it quits..so i am in the very hard process of moving to Boston..to whom i owe kits to, i can damn assure you will get your kits as promised,but i am having so many other problems to deal with as of now..so please give me a little le-way..im so very sorry this has happened to you guys, in this very uncertin world that we now live in..i just now got me a new computer,i gave mine to her,so the guys who i owe kits to please email me again..please dont think that i am the type of guy to cheat someone,i am just going through the hardest time of my life right now..i know that this is personal stuff,but i would rather you guys know the reason why then to think that i am a cheat..thanks for your time..Jay...jdmef7@yahoo.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just now noticed this thread, don't know how I missed it. :thumbsup:

Anyway, yes I have recieved what I purchased from JayJay. It was around the first of Febuary, but the goods did arrive.

For those of us that haven't had the hell of going through a divorce, please give him some slack. For those of us that have, we should understand.

Happy modeling,

Jim

:thumbsup: Jay is good all the way

I have to agree with Sabre, if you have some problems, hey some things do take time.

I got a Spitfire and a P-51d from Jay, and no problems here.

but give the guy a break people.

take care and happy modeling

George :cheers:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest RBailey

I have never heard back from this guy after sending him several kits in a trade and now I see he's posted here. I emailed him using the new email address he gave and still haven't gotten a response. 5 months is more than enough time to take care of a trade. So Jay, are you going to make an attempt to get this taken cars of?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Todd P in AZ

I have to agree with RBailey,I also sent several kits .Heard excuses for 2 months ,now nothing.That was five months ago . Its easy to say give him a break when you got your kits .It would be nice if he made right by all the people he owes, We'll see.