here's what happened ... I covered my 1/48 F-111F canopy in Future and let it dry. I'm sure it was completely dried because it was a couple of weeks before I used Maskol. Anyway, I used the mask on the canopy clear areas. I had let the Maskol sit for a day before doing what I had to. When I removed it, the clear are was about 50% fogged up. Any idea how this happened? something I'm doing wrong? How do you guys mask your canopies?

It may also have stuck to/peeled off some of the Future. Something similar happened to me once, when another modeller put Gunze's liquid mask on one of my canopies. <_<

I personally outline with thin strips of masking tape and fill in with Ambroid Pro-Mask, but I don't Future my canopies as I don't like the look of 'em. For flat panels (F-4, F-14, F-16 windscreen centre sections) with recessed outlines, occasionally I'll apply some cellotape and scribe around it with a straight pin, basically just running the pin around the recessed lines. Trims around the tape, leaving a perfectly masked panel, quickly.