Scorpion info needed

Did the F-89 D have guns or were they deleted because of the rocket pods? I can't seem to find this info. And if they didn't have guns, do I fill the gun recesses in with putty or leave them as they are? TIA!!

Fort,

If you want to to a D, you need the D/J kit like Erik says. BUT If you can find just the fuse, wing tanks, and the nose cone that somebody will swap you out, then the kit is pretty much the same after that...If you need the wing pylons, I just might be able to help you out there as My F-89 is a mod of the D/J to the H (triple AIM-4's in the pods). So, I just may have some spares. I know it sucks.. Just look on the bright side, you're being masochistic (who probably can't spell either) dude like myself and are trying to build the H!!! Fun stuff, needless to say she's "sleeping" at present. When I want to be mean to myself, I drag her out and rescribe lines on her from where I left off the last time. I have the resin pods, but they are really rough. Like I said, I did this to myself!!!!

Sar you post for decals. If it were me, I'd take the sheet numbers that the D&S gives you and post a specific post for those numbers. Try "the other" site. They have some "crustballs" like myself, and somebody just might have it or enough pieces of it to make it happen. I scored the old Repliscale sheet form a club member. Yea, just try looking for the H decals!!!

Hope this helps,

Jarrod Cunningham

Austin, Texas

Edited by jcunny