F-5N Tiger II Walk on Prime Portal

Geez Bill, how many minutes did I miss you by when you were taking pics of this jet? I took mine early Sunday Morning.

Ish

Edit : Hey Bill, I just saw your S-3 pics over on the S-3 thread. We were there the same time.

Edited by Ishthe47guy
Geez Bill, how many minutes did I miss you by when you were taking pics of this jet? I took mine early Sunday Morning.

Ish

Edit : Hey Bill, I just saw your S-3 pics over on the S-3 thread. We were there the same time.

I was there Sunday morning as well. I left when the F-16 demo started. I thought I saw you once and walked up and said Hi, are you Chris? I got NO and a funny look for an answer. :yahoo:

I thought I saw you once and walked up and said Hi, are you Chris? I got NO and a funny look for an answer. :yahoo:

Oh man, I can understand. There was an older gentleman at the fly in yesterday wearing an orange "Scooby" hat that I was sure that had to be you. Who else but Phantomologist would wear a Scooby hat. I asked one of the museum guys in the yellow shirt with the purple writing that was you (who I know now to refer to as "Spider") & he said no. I save myself some embarrassment over that one.

ISh