F-14B/D engine fairing

I going to use Steel Beach's B&D updates for the R/M Tomcat. Are there any resin sets which address the squared off fairings on the F-14B/D engines or am I going to have to do them with putty? It would be nice if someone made them. Anyone have any tips if I'm going to have to make them out of putty?

Thanks,

Richard

A resin part would be 10x harder than putty as well as just being a waste. All you do is mask the shape you want(use a photo for reference), apply the putty, let it dry, rough sand, than take of the masking tape and fine sand. It is incedably easy.

A resin part would be 10x harder than putty as well as just being a waste. All you do is mask the shape you want(use a photo for reference), apply the putty, let it dry, rough sand, than take of the masking tape and fine sand. It is incedably easy.

What he said. It takes all of 3-4 minutes to properly mask off the shape, and putty it in. Maybe 10-15 minutes of sanding/blending to shape after it's tried. Super easy correction to make.