1/32 F-104 Daco stencils

Wouldn't hold my breath though ! Although they produce some awesome stuff their progress tends to be VERY slow. It was once rumoured they were working on a sheet for the F-16AM J-066 "Orange Jumper", the RNLAF MLU test-bed. Well that was about 2 years ago.....

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

All main Starfighter decal sheets are printed now, and already in my possession: they are the most complex decals ever printed.

But while doing the drawings for the instructions I noticed I had done some small errors in sizes of some decals (it's never good to hurry, as errors are the result...), and Cartograf used two slightly different colours than requested, so these all are going to be reprinted. Perfection...

Normally you can think: "OK, that's done in a day, so why the delay?", but at this moment I'm finishing my B-52H book - it goes to the printer tomorrow - , I have to design 3 decal sheets for Revell Germany within the coming 3 weeks, I've started preparing the next two book projects, and I still have to finish the instruction booklet for these Starfighter decals.

So I'm quite busy with plenty of stuff, and as the summer is coming (which means the printers are also closed), it will probably for something for September before they will be available...

Danny

DACO Products

http://ultra.glo.be/daco

All main Starfighter decal sheets are printed now, and already in my possession: they are the most complex decals ever printed.

But while doing the drawings for the instructions I noticed I had done some small errors in sizes of some decals (it's never good to hurry, as errors are the result...), and Cartograf used two slightly different colours than requested, so these all are going to be reprinted. Perfection...

Normally you can think: "OK, that's done in a day, so why the delay?", but at this moment I'm finishing my B-52H book - it goes to the printer tomorrow - , I have to design 3 decal sheets for Revell Germany within the coming 3 weeks, I've started preparing the next two book projects, and I still have to finish the instruction booklet for these Starfighter decals.

So I'm quite busy with plenty of stuff, and as the summer is coming (which means the printers are also closed), it will probably for something for September before they will be available...

Danny

DACO Products

http://ultra.glo.be/daco

"Patience is a virtue on it's own..."

Good to hear that the 1-0-4 sheet is about to hit the shelves !!!

On a more serious note: is there any chance of seeing the "Orange Jumper" sheet in the future as well ? I happen to have one of the test-pilot's waiting for his mount inthe quater-scale... Sooo, can I give him an estimate when he can collect his bird or should I start producing some home-made stuff...?

"Check Six....."

Spooky.