F/T Hasegawa Phantom F-4C&D Decals in 1/72 scale

Hi there

I recently got couple of old issue Hasegawa Phantom F-4C & D (kits KA4 & KA5) in 1/72 scale but

After saw the decals I know that the decals need another home so wondering if someone wants the decals we can arrange some deal:

the KA4 F-4C came with FIS 57 Iceland (with William Tell 76 markings) ANG Arkansas Ohio and Oregon (123 FIS, 184 TFS)

the KA5 F-4D ANG Minnesota, Niagara Falls (136 FIS, 179 FIS, 307 TFS)

So looking for decals of USAF Phantoms in Vietnam other option are Iranian/South Korea D Phantoms

So also looking for a mid wing pylons for USAF Phantom (2) I have a couple of modern F-15 fuel tank here

Best day

Armando

PS Everything here in 1/72 scale :)

Edited by RAGATIGER
  • 1 month later...
Hi there

I recently got couple of old issue Hasegawa Phantom F-4C & D (kits KA4 & KA5) in 1/72 scale but

After saw the decals I know that the decals need another home so wondering if someone wants the decals we can arrange some deal:

the KA4 F-4C came with FIS 57 Iceland (with William Tell 76 markings) ANG Arkansas Ohio and Oregon (123 FIS, 184 TFS)

the KA5 F-4D ANG Minnesota, Niagara Falls (136 FIS, 179 FIS, 307 TFS)

So looking for decals of USAF Phantoms in Vietnam other option are Iranian/South Korea D Phantoms

So also looking for a mid wing pylons for USAF Phantom (2) I have a couple of modern F-15 fuel tank here

Best day

Armando

PS Everything here in 1/72 scale :thumbsup:

Also looking for VF-31 F-4J decals

Willing to arrange some deal with weapons or decals in 1/72 scale

hi there,,,,,I have an F-4 package on it's way to me now,,,,,,when it gets here,,,,I'll see what I have for duplicate decals

I already know I'll have the VF-31 sheet and instructions for you,,,,but, I don't know what else will be duplicated yet

I'll pm you with a list of what's extra, when the box gets here

if you want to, you can make a list of your extra decals, and we can swap

hope this helps

Rex