Hungarian Ar96

Something different, I am doing a KP Avia C2 up as a Hungarian Arado96B. I have the markings (drawings of them anyway) but I am unsure of camoflage schemes. I suspect that RLM02 overall with a hungarian tricolour on the fin/rudder and black square/white cross on fuselage sides and wings.

Does that sound about right?

I've seen the Ar 96A in a light grey with Hungarian chevron markings, but the Ar 96Bs with the black square/white cross are normally shown in 70/71 splinter. Is the combination of light grey with the latewar markings an option in the Encore kit?

The decal options in the kit I have are for post war aircraft, but I want this one done up as a WW2 type.

So, would, perhaps, a 70/71/65 scheme, but with a tricolour fin/rudder and the black/white crosses be the thing. The crosses I can do with a brush, but lettering might be a problem, time to raid the old decal sheets for some RLM lettering perhaps. Some invented serial codes should do the trick.