Having a case of modelers block. I would like to build Anigrand's 1/72 Titan II for a silo display but also want to build the 1/350 Trumpeter USS Lassen. Anyone build either of them, opinions? They are both great kits. About the same price each. Wow I just can't decide....

build the lassen,and post an in progress build on here

I really want to do a burke kit but after struggling with the panda kit i just gave up.

just my $0.02

Yeah, that's where I'm leaning right now. Would be more bang for the buck so to speak...

'nother vote for the floaty thingie. :doh: Actually ordered the Dragon 1/700 USS Pinckney just the other day. :D

1/350? Have a look at the VETERAN MODELS ship accessories. Absolutely beautiful! This stuff has to be seen to be believed.

Edited by ChernayaAkula
'nother vote for the floaty thingie. :doh: Actually ordered the Dragon 1/700 USS Pinckney just the other day. :D

1/350? Have a look at the VETERAN MODELS ship accessories. Absolutely beautiful! This stuff has to be seen to be believed.

That is some awsome stuff! Think I have been swayed towards the Lassen, possibly using some of that Veteran stuff! Thanks fellas!!