Academy/MRC OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

Remember the ONLY person you have to please is yourself. If you had fun and enjoyed the building then the model is a winner no matter what anyone says or how it even turned out. Remember modeling is fun! Always. If it isn't then it is work. LOL
What he said. At the end of the day, we all build for just one person. You. If you like the end result, then you achieved what you set out to do. It's good to get feed-back from the expert builders on this forum, but at the end of the day, YOUR model will sit on YOUR shelf.

Thanks very much for those wise words. I admit I seem to have forgotten that while I'm striving to match the skills of others I see on the internet.

Thanks very much for everyone's contributions, it is indeed very helpful.

What he said. At the end of the day, we all build for just one person. You. If you like the end result, then you achieved what you set out to do. It's good to get feed-back from the expert builders on this forum, but at the end of the day, YOUR model will sit on YOUR shelf.

LD.

Just to chime in as well, I agree with the rest of these guys. There is sooo much talent on this forum, I could never match some of the other models I've seen posted here. Just do your best and when you are happy with the results, call it quits and put it on the shelf for you to admire. The worst thing you can do is try to build the perfect model. I've been there.... All it leads to is a half completed project sitting in the box in your basement.

That being said, the one thing I do like about this forum is that some many people are around to offer constructive advice. As long as it is meant as a constructive, positive thing, it is nothing but good. Take the advice that you feel helps you on the project and do the best you can.

I think you did an awesome job. What is on deck for your next project?

John