1/48 Amtech Ta-183 Huckebein

Good evening gentlemen! I wanted to post a few pics of the progress on my Ta-183. This thing has been sitting primed and preshaded for at least a year up on my shelf, and now that i'm moving, i've decided it's time to finish it. lol. I lost my instructions, so as far as the paint scheme goes, it's kind of guess work but i like the way it looks, so i'm not too concerned. lol. the decals are going to be a bit of a hodge podge too. Anyway, this is my first time using highlight colors to add depth to the colors on the plane. After shooting the first colors, i went back, added a little bit of white to the colors and thinned them out a bunch, and then reshot the colors, building up some depth. This is also my first time using thinned tamiya smoke to add depth and smoke/heat staining around the gun barrels. finally, this will also be my first attempt at an in-flight model, so i'm going to be asking for some help with an idea i've got soon. So, here's the pics, please, feel free to give pointers and such.

Jason

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg