FS 1/48 Revell F-14D builders package

Up for grabs here is a builders package for a Revell 1/48 F-14D.

The kit has been started, but the only thing that has been done is I have painted the tub, front and rear instrument panels, and the side walls of the upper fuselage 36321.

The kit itself is complete, but the parts are loose in the box.

I have included several aftermarket items from the Avionix "bombcat" set and few kit items from a Hasegawa F-14 to help beef this baby up so you can build either a B or D from it.

The items are as follows.

Avionix: BOL rails (2), LTS pylon, LTS pod, GPS dome, TACAN antenna, RWR box for the RIO's coaming

Steel Beach: F-14D dual chin pod

Kit items: Photoetch tree for canopy locks and mirrors, metal late style wheel hubs and tires for F-14B/D, 2 nose gear wheels and tires, 2 metal bomb racks, TCS chin pod, 2 fuel tanks, 2 fuel tank pylons, Left nose gear door with ECM blister, and ECM blisters for the sides of the intakes. Also included are 2 horizontal stabs should you choose to remove the kit ones so you can position them.

Also included are 2 decal sheets for VF-101 and VF-103. The VF-101 sheet is complete however the 103 markings are a partial, yet complete sheet to make a model of Victory 103.

Asking price is $20 shipped any where in the US. Anywhere else in the world, shipping will be based on your local.

I accept paypal only.

Thanks for looking.

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

Edited by VFA-103guy