Maybe the most fun I've had building anything. Fit is excellent and being I have 2,this one is being used as a test bed for another one I'd like to enter into a show. Robert Garelli gave me tons of tips and ideas so I utilized them here. It's not done,but wanted to show you all anyway.

100_3497.jpg

Not sure if it shows up in the pics,but I sprayed a basecoat of black,then 3 shades of OD,then dry brushed all the edges and raised areas with a 4th lighter shade of OD. Here's the kicker. After the paint dried,I ran cold water over the entire model. I shook off the excess then let it dry in the sunlight. The water left some very natural looking 'stains' here and there. They show up much better in real life,but you may still see the results in these pics.

100_3499.jpg

100_3498.jpg

100_3500.jpg

A sampling of what will be added on later. The kit comes with LOTS of stuff and that'll take some time. Comments and ideas always welcomed and a HUGE thanks for Mr Garelli for his imput and help and all around 'good dude-ness'! BTW,this beast will be VERY dirty when I'm done with it as I learned a few new methods for that as well!

Edited by Flyingfortress