I'm looking for a set of decals to do the AGM-65 L-MAV. I can do the stipes but I'm trying to track down the word LASER for the sides.

Any help or direction? 1/48 scale

Thanks.

There is/was a stencil sheet for that missile out there. I have a set but will have to check when I get home tonight. Not sure if it has the "Laser" marking you need. I know it is all black lettering only. If black text is what you need, that can easily be printed on decal paper as well. I have the correct font (Amarillo text).

Thanks for the time you spent posting and scanning the decals. I'm not sure this sheet gives me what I need. I'm doing a Navy bird and the images I see of the Super Hornet with the LMAV has them painted gray with very sparse stencils. The one I'm trying to get to is a basic gray with a yellow and brown band and the word LASER just forward of the fins.

Again, thanks for your time.

Here is what the decal sheet looks like. If you cannot read it, I can send you the scanned images.

AGM-65001.jpg

AGM-65002.jpg