I-16 Type 29

Hello, my name is Daniel I am from Romania and of course I will show you my latest finished model an WW2 ARR (Rumanian Air Force) I-16 Type 29, captured by the advancing Romanian army. This is the first from a long line of WW2 Romanian planes that I intend to built.

The kit is 1:48 Eduard. I am a little disappointed by it but with some work I manage to finish a nice model(my opinion I will wait for yours)

But a picture is like a thousand words so I will let the pictures speek for them selves.

PS: Hope that you will like my accent :wacko: :cop:

Oups, how to insert pictures, like .jpg?

http://www.cartula.ro/forum/Polikarpov-16-...-ARR-t6277.html - this is until I will learn to insert pictures here

Edited by DGDaniel
Hello, my name is Daniel I am from Romania and of course I will show you my latest finished model an WW2 ARR (Rumanian Air Force) I-16 Type 29, captured by the advancing Romanian army. This is the first from a long line of WW2 Romanian planes that I intend to built.

The kit is 1:48 Eduard. I am a little disappointed by it but with some work I manage to finish a nice model(my opinion I will wait for yours)

But a picture is like a thousand words so I will let the pictures speek for them selves.

PS: Hope that you will like my accent :wacko: :cop:

Oups, how to insert pictures, like .jpg?

http://www.cartula.ro/forum/Polikarpov-16-...-ARR-t6277.html - this is until I will learn to insert pictures here

That is really nice, it is a scheme I have never seen before.

If somebody show's me how to put pictures here I will post the actual WW2 pictures. Please.

That forum looks to be the same, so using the add image button rte-image-button.png or code {img} {/img} replace {} with [] should work.

It would appear that cartula allows direct upload from your pc, you have to use photobucket or something similar for here first.

HTH

Very nice Type 29.