Fiat BR20/BR20 M Cicogna

Hi all,

By looking to my stash of "unfinished" boxes, I found an Revell-Italaerei box for the BR 20/BR 20M Cicogna

Altough an old (very old??) kit it just looks a very well model, so I would like to start with it.

Construction instructions seem very clear, but the painting scheme fot both versions seem a little suspect, as no paint references are given (just green, or sand a.s.o.) and nothing is said about units.

Does someone can help me with correct colours and cammo patterns please?

Thank you very much allready for any help given.

Kind regards

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

By looking to my stash of "unfinished" boxes, I found an Revell-Italaerei box for the BR 20/BR 20M Cicogna

Altough an old (very old??) kit it just looks a very well model, so I would like to start with it.

Construction instructions seem very clear, but the painting scheme fot both versions seem a little suspect, as no paint references are given (just green, or sand a.s.o.) and nothing is said about units.

Does someone can help me with correct colours and cammo patterns please?

Thank you very much allready for any help given.

Kind regards

I don-t know what decals were in the Revell box, if you scan them I might be able to look into the matter. Colours were first in large bands (pre-war), then in overlapping spots

Giallo Mimetico 3 FS 33434 (Humbrol 63)

Verde oliva scuro 2 FS 34052 (Humbrol 91) or Verde Mimetico 3 FS 34102 (Humbrol 117)

Marrone mimetico 2 FS30109 (Humbrol 107)

http://www.cmpr.it/Coloraz.%20R.A/colori%20della%20R.A..htm

http://www.modellismosalento.it/recensioni/br20.html