"Old" Virgin Atlantic Livery

The Braz conversion kit for the Revell A340-600, which provides Virgin Atlantic markings, does so only for the most recent scheme. What I'm interested in acquiring is markings for the older version, with blue trim on the tail and empennage. Some of the fonts appear to be different, and are different sizes in some cases. I do have the VA set for the A340-300, but I doubt this would work fully, especially for the tail logo.

Does such a set exist, or will I have to use what I've got in some fashion?

If you give me the scale I may be able to help you out. I found some good ones but they may be in the wrong scale.

Sorry about that. The Revell kit is 1:144.

If you can't find any use the new colors decals paint blue around the red tail marking, paint the fuecilage silver, and the fonts are the same.

As I implied, I have the Braz kit with the VA markings. These markings will not work for the older livery, however, as the titles on the forward fuse are of a different size and font, and the tail logo is different as well.

Try it just cut out the tail logo and test fit it

It's unlikely to work because the -600 tail is larger than the -300 for which the Two-Six markings are designed. I'm better off masking and painting the colors, but that still leaves the Virgin logo.