It seems I spend more time doing other things!

It seems lately I am either buying kits, aftermarket things, looking at resource pictures, going on modeling websites, and reading reference books. I sure am not spending time building anything. Meanwhile the stash gets bigger, the bookshelf gets larger and the resource material adds up. Anyone else have this problem?

For the last 2 years...welcome to the club brother. And I say this with all intentions of going after work today to try and pick up an AC-130, that I know will be at least a year before I can work on it. But oh well it's fun, right?

Yup, over the last year or so I've been putting in over 16 hour days and away from home. No time, tools, or place to build.......but I sure as heck had a blast buying! Ebay, here, shows, visiting out of state model shops while on the go was/is some fun times.

It seems lately I am either buying kits, aftermarket things, looking at resource pictures, going on modeling websites, and reading reference books. I sure am not spending time building anything. Meanwhile the stash gets bigger, the bookshelf gets larger and the resource material adds up. Anyone else have this problem?

Ya'll preachin' to the choir, boy. Look at some of the stashes in the "stash thread". :D I'm considering myself lucky that I haven't gotten to that stage yet. I still have space to move around in my home. Then again, I have a problem with "collecting" camera equipment. And one lens usually would get me about 2-4 kits (Hasegawa) depending on the lens. If it's the 24-70mm f/2.8, that would probably be equivalent to about 33 kits.

For sure I have this problem as well. I have recently moved and don't have a great place to build. I have one kit on the go but tend to be drawn towards other aircraft and then have to acquire reference material and of course the kit itself.

It is a part of the hobby the way I see it. As long as we are all having fun :rofl: