Hi guys,

Can you all help out a budding decal co. gauge the market response for an 'Export Bug' decal sheet?

1) What would be your most sought after export Bug(s) from the list below?

- Spain

- Finland

- Switzerland

- Kuwait

- Malaysia

(any other not listed here)

2) What would be the scale(s) of your choice? If there are more than one scale, list in order of preference.

3) Would you expect a 1/32 scale Bug decal sheet to have a full set of access panel numbers as well?

All feedback and opinions will be very much welcome.

Regards,

Jason, are you after my hard earned money again? Well you found my weekness.

1) What would be your most sought after export Bug(s) from the list below?

- Finland

- Switzerland

(any other not listed here)

There are no aftermarket sheets for either. Orion Model Accessories did an awesome sheet For Kuwaiti -18C/Ds. Aztek covered the Spanish Bugs.

Also, what about the various test US test squadrons.

2) What would be the scale(s) of your choice? If there are more than one scale, list in order of preference.

1/72, then 1/72, followed by 1/72.

3) Would you expect a 1/32 scale Bug decal sheet to have a full set of access panel numbers as well?

Uh, yes

Hasegawa released some 10 years ago a 1/72 World Hornet with markings for US, Australia, Spain and Switzerland, but those were not 100% accurate.

I wish to express my thanks to everyone here for the much valued feedback - keep them coming.

While there have been various sheets and kits issued on the subject, there are still some 'unchartered' gaps here and there. It is these gaps we aim to fill.

We will have something out real soon, which will appeal to almost everyone who has given their 2 cents on it.

Thanks again.

PS - Hey Matt, I'm just trying to make an honest buck! As for US test squadrons, I guess we are not quite brave enough to tackle that one.