Very nice kit with minor issues. You can check Brett Green review about the kit.

Its a slow process over here cos of incoming AFV competiom @Turkiye.

Here is the box,

P1030032.jpg

And what we did up to date,

Cockpit comes to end, Upper fusalege and Wings get together.

P1030033.jpg

Planning to finish at African Sq colors.

Regards,

ikeyii, what date did your 'African Sq' 108 fly? The GB rules are pretty specific, 1935 to June 1940 including the Battle of France. Most of the African campaign occurred after June 1940. If your subject is later than June 1940, it is not eligible for this GB.

Last weekend, the Mikester & I discussed subject elegibilty this last week. We agreed on the desire of be as inclusive as possible. The problem is that Group Builds have to have limits. These need to be declared when proposing the GB. Its these limits that define the GB.

A Bf-108 is a fine subject for this GB and is most welcome. Your suggested scheme most probably is not, although I'd welcome documentation showing otherwise. A much safer route would be to do a prewar civil or LW subject or maybe a Condor Legion example.

Edited by johnsan

Sorry for late reply. Ramadan holiday here @ Turkiye so im out for a while under sun :)

Yeah i checked dates of african sq and it start at 1942. so i cannot go for it :)

The other option i have is a April 1940 Rumenia 4.(H)/13.

Thanks to all for warning ;)