Looking for Revell 1/25th scale 79 Camaro 3-n-1 or other muslce car

Well...I think I've pretty much crammed in every pertinent detail I can think of in the title lines :) Once again most likely method of payment would be cash (or even credit card if possible) but I could trade an aircraft model as well (I will have to get back to you on what specific kits).

Also, and I want to make this very clear (PLEASE READ THIS & TITLE):

- I'm just sending out feelers really, rather than looking to buy immediately. If for whatever reason you need to get rid of the kit immediately, we can discuss it with PM's, but I don't feel to be in a hurry.

- I'm also looking at an actual new kit (which is on clearance sale at Michael's for 11 bucks)

- and likewise that's pretty much my budget

There we go, I hope that makes everything as clear as possible. If you have any other kits (preferably 60s muscle cars, even more specifically late-60s A-bodies or 57-66 Corvettes/T-Birds) I'd consider something too.

EDIT: My titles still got cut off so here's the full info

- Looking for a Revell 1/25th scale 79 Camaro Z28 3-n-1 (also known as Streetburner) in any condition, seller most preferably would be in Colorado (please read my profile), any other muscle car considered (please see above), would be willing to trade aircraft kit but most likely payment method cash or even credit card, more than willing to prepay or pay simultaneously w/sell.

EDIT #2: If you have any Ebay/Emodeller/etc links that are pertinent feel free to PM them to me, too.

Edited by Just call me Ray