Sir Smithery, great guy!

The most wonderful thing about coming here is the great friendships one makes. I'm happy to have made, and continue to make, great friendships!

These are nice people, kind, self effacing, great to talk to, of course, there are some Leaf fans among them, but we all have some character flaws :worship:

Typical is Smithery, or as Jane dubbed him, Sir Smithery. Within 44 hours of my posting the wish to get a decal sheet, I had it in my hand!

He FedExed it, along with another complete Superscale sheet, and wanted nothing more from it then the satisfaction of helping out a fellow modeLler get something he'd been seeking.

Just typical of the great people here, one of "The Many".

Thank you, Kevin. If we ever meet face to face, the first (classified number) are on me!

Cheers, Peter :woo:

Jane*Well, he's a cat room mate! What do you expect?* :worship:

Thank you Peter, you are too kind.

I have said many times before, and will repeat many times again....."what goes around, comes around"

I too have been assisted by many kind ARC folks with free parts, pics, reference material, etc.

Just doing my bit. Nothing more, nothing less. It's the way this world SHOULD be.