KInetic F-5A RNoAF Part two

The Eye of the Tiger project was the "codename" for the use of ex-RNoAF F-5 A/B as a testbed for the new anti ship missile developed by Kongsberg Aerospace. "NSM" as it's known as locally. The B-modells was fitted with a modified wingtank that contained the seekerhead of the missile and a telemetry kit. The the jet was flown like the missile would, skimming the water. The A's was used as chaseplanes so they remained unmodified.

This is part two of my RNoAF F-5 builds and will reprisent the F-5 A as it was in the latter part of service, 2006-2007.

I've used Gunze FS36270 over Tamiya primer and preshade of Tamiya black.

Here is some progress shots. It's a very quick build and as I'm learning to know this kit I'm enjoying it even more.

EoT-1.jpg

EoT-2.jpg

EoT-3.jpg

EoT-4.jpg

• 1 year later...

Flow line flaws ?

I dont think I ever noticed it, it's been a while since I did this particular model but any flaw I usually correct it

I have done 5 of these now + a two seater and I cant say I noticed any major flaws exept for that irritating way the engines are built up.