Click to view Ebaycrrc018.jpgcrrc015.jpgcrrc012.jpg

K&S Resin is so proud to announce the 1/35 Scale CRRC!!

This resin model by K&S Resin comes with TWO COMPLETE BOATS EACH ONE INDIVIDUAL IN DESIGN!! The details on these CRRCs are outstanding! And the motors are awesome and so realistic! We are selling on ebay $25.00 plus shipping!! So great for the quality!!

Kit Contains:

* 2 boats

* 2 Accurite 55 HP MFE Engines with Impellars for Swimmer Safety

* Wrap Around Handle Holds For Engines Included

* 4 Oars PER Boat (8 total)

* Bow Mounted Fuel Bladders with Fuel Lines

* 1 Boat Includes Tarp Covered Supply Load

* V-Hull with Outboard Speed Tubes

* Accurite Rubber Inflatable Floor

* Accuritely Molded with D-Rings, Hand Holds and Rope

Edited by KSRESIN

Looks like a nice little kit. If you are looking to sell something via the forums that does not involve eBay it would be nice to have a couple of those kits to add to the stash.

Thank you! Sorry it took alittle while to get back to you...I'm a one man band here! I understand your point about Ebay. I also have a website. www.ksresin.com You can check it out! Paypal processes the payments from the website. If this is not satisfactory...please email me so we can work something out for payment so you can get these kits. Thanks! KS Resin website

• 1 year later...

Thank you! Sorry it took alittle while to get back to you...I'm a one man band here! I understand your point about Ebay. I also have a website. www.ksresin.com You can check it out! Paypal processes the payments from the website. If this is not satisfactory...please email me so we can work something out for payment so you can get these kits. Thanks! KS Resin website

well checked ebay and tried the website link , but no joy ;-( what is my next option to purchase the resin CRRC kit?