Hi all,

I have been working on my website in order to improve it a little bit more. I’m not a good HTML developer so I apologies about the things that are still not at the top.

I know that I still have a lot to do but for now I would appreciate your feednack about what I have done until now.

You can see on it some pictures of my models, of real aircraft, some links, etc....and also if you want you can submit pictures of your own models that will be shown on the gallery section.

Just need to go here and tale a look: www.pcbmodels.baudru.net

Please if you have time send me your feedback, I'd like to know what you would like to see on my website because it was done just for your modelers around the world.

I hope you will find something interesting and useful for you visiting my website.

Best regards, Pierre.

I quite like the straight forward style of the site. One thing I would change if it were my site, is the background. The repeating images draw the viewers eyes all over the place. I would go for a single image, or at the very least, change the transparency, so the images are not as prominent.

And the models are really nice.