1/32nd F-16C "Tigermeet 2003" Colorado ANG

I started this project last year and almost finished it, however, I never liked how the stripes came out the first time, so I stripped all the paint, re-surfaced the whole upper portion and re-painted the whole thing. This was the first time I used resin aftermarket kits so I know its not perfect. I used the Aires F-16C cockpit, gear bays, exhaust nozzle, and CMK seamless large mouth intake, wheeliant wheels, and an aftermarket ACMI pod. I took the Revell 1/72nd kit decals and enlarged them, then cut them into masks which I placed with Elmers repositionable glue. I made some of the decals, unfortunately this didn't workout as well as I had hoped since I didn't have access to a color laser printer, and the inkjet is not that great at making decals. The decals on the vertical stabilizer didn't workout so great so I custom cut masks which works a little bit better. Overall I think it finally turned out pretty good!!! It was airbrushed in Mr. Color paints (including stripes) Thanks for looking, enjoy!

IMG_0612_zpsde3b9a25.jpg

IMG_0609_zpsd7175e3c.jpg

IMG_0607_zpsf101352a.jpg

IMG_0614_zps07845675.jpg

IMG_0613_zpsb1645adc.jpg

IMG_0615_zpsa712f6fa.jpg

IMG_0605_zpscc9c9efa.jpg

IMG_0604_zps46315dcd.jpg

IMG_0603_zpsdea088e9.jpg